2019/2020 Academic Year Application Deadline: May 31, 2019.
- Applicant submits online (or print) application by May 31, 2019.
- Click here for link to Higher Education Application form (PDF will be uploaded shortly)
- Local QJSP field officer visits applicant and his/her family after which submitting feedback to the QJSP Committee
- QJSP Committee arranges interview with the applicant
- QJSP Committee arranges academic counseling or career counseling with applicant if necessary
- QJSP Committee informs applicant of final scholarship/interest-free-loan amount granted and accepted applicants receive an acceptance portfolio and payment made directly to school/institution
- Scholarship recipient is introduced to his or her mentor
- Scholarship recipient must complete minimum 40 hours of community service and submit quarterly reports in order to be eligible for renewal