2019/2020 Academic Year Application Deadline: May 31, 2019.
- Applicant submits online (or print) application by May 31, 2019.
- Click here for link to Primary School Application form (PDF will be uploaded shortly)
- Required documents: Father’s 6-month bank statement, Student’s most recent school receipts (tuition), Student’s most recent marksheet
- Optional documents: Mother’s 6-month bank statement, school receipt fees for uniform, books etc., certificates of achievement, etc.
- Local QJSP field officer visits applicant and his/her family after which submitting feedback to the QJSP Committee
- QJSP Committee arranges interview with the family and applicant (if she/he is 12 years or older)
- QJSP Committee informs applicant of final scholarship amount granted and payment is made directly to school
- QJSP field officer visits school with child and follows up on monthly basis with child and his/her family.
- Scholarship recipient must submit quarterly reports to the QJSP Committee and be in contact with the local field officer in order to be eligible for renewal